The Who - What - Where - When & Why...
by Judith Rivers-Moore
Do We Need A Coach !! or Can We Do It Ourselves?
Marketing a business, professional practice or service has changed radically over the past five years. Everyday we find some glossy new idea. The question is -- - is it a proven formula that works, or a hoax. We really need someone to guide us toward the "real THING in marketing for 2016 and 2017. We are willing to CHANGE our process, but our business needs a voice, guide post
and SOLUTIONS in this wilderness of technology.
When Should WE Do A Marketing Seminar:
- We have a group of businesses who are struggling with current marketing.
- We have an association who needs to know more about marketing trends.
- We have a current staff that could take on modern concepts in marketing.
- We need new customers and fresh ideas.
- When we do not have a lot of time and need advice in a nutshell
- Who Is Best To Cover The Materials For Us:
- We want someone with many creative ideas.... not just one or two formulas
- We want an expert in Search Engine Optimization.
- We want an expert in Social Media.
- We want an expert in proven and new methods and real tools.
- We want to identify modern technology to cut our time and costs.
- What Type of Marketing Knowledge/Tools/Training Do We Require:
- We want to know what type of marketing works best today.
- We want to know what type of marketing brings us our best clients.
- We want to know how to effectively spend our marketing dollars.
- We want to know what we can do for FREE.
- Where Shall We Host This:
During our General Meeting
At a Conference as part of the education program for our membership.
The Marketing Seminar hosts a seminar at a specific locations and invite us in.
When Do We Want The Seminar To Happen:
Prior to setting our marketing budget for the next year.
During our regular meeting with a brief hour of presentation.
A half day seminar with take home materials
A full day seminar with luncheon and several speakers for under $1500.
Each attendee receives print materials.
Judith Rivers-Moore, 707-837-3928
When Modern Marketing, Business Marketing, Social Media
& Search Engine Optimization
Are Important To Your Business...Click this text to start editing. This image and text block is great for descriptions about your business, products, or services. Double-click the image on the right to change it. You can also stack more of these blocks to describe items with imagery.